Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Minnesota Girls where you at

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minnesota Girls where you at
    Posted: May 23 2001 at 5:36pm
hey minnesota girls
looking for the minnesota girls that have the long hair and want to talk to some one that lives in minnesota and that you can hookup with and share stories and maybe help in some pampering or for those day that your hair don`t want to corporate with you and if you need some one to teach you something new there within the area
i like braid os if some one need a braid just email me looking forward to hearing the minnesota girlsnad all the storie and problems them may have
mpls friend looking to talk braids
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2001 at 3:58pm
Reply to message: 4.1963.1
quote:

braidalot originally wrote:
hey minnesota girls
looking for the minnesota girls that have the long hair and want to talk to some one that lives in minnesota and that you can hookup with and share stories and maybe help in some pampering or for those day that your hair don't want to corporate with you and if you need some one to teach you something new there within the area
i like braid os if some one need a braid just email me looking forward to hearing the minnesota girlsnad all the storie and problems them may have

hey where are the minneasota girls this message has been on thissite for a while and there are no mpls girl that come to this site to talk about hair and is wondering if there are guys that lve in their area and is looking to talk this not just for the mpls girls but the mpls girl have some good hair so if some have better hair than minnesota girls respond
deoxyribose View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deoxyribose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2001 at 11:24am
I`m a minnesota girl with hair a bit below my waist. Feel free to email me if you like... deoxyribose_1@hotmail.com
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2001 at 2:40am
Reply to message: 4.2039.1
quote:

deoxyribose originally wrote:
I'm a minnesota girl with hair a bit below my waist. Feel free to email me if you like... deoxyribose_1@hotmail.com

hey sorry that i took so long to answer back but glad to see that there are minnesota girls at this site so what color is your hair and please feel free to email me so we came take more
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2001 at 3:30pm
Reply to message: 4.2071.1
quote:

quote:

I'm a minnesota girl with hair a bit below my waist. Feel free to email me if you like... deoxyribose_1@hotmail.com

hey sorry that i took so long to answer back but glad to see that there are minnesota girls at this site so what color is your hair and please feel free to email me so we came take more

hey minnesota girl just one reply i fell that the other state are showing more love for their beautiful long thick fun girls and the minneasota are not if you feel that i`m wrong just leave a posted message and we`ll see you has more love for their long hair girls. but for the other state girl much love to you and your long hair and the guy that you are with should love your long hair and help ypu take of it and if he don`t find aome one who will looking forward to hear from you
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2001 at 6:57am
Reply to message: 4.2089.1
quote:

Reply to message: 4.2071.1
quote:

quote:

hey minnesota girl just one reply i fell that the other state are showing more love for their beautiful long thick fun girls and the minneasota are not if you feel that i'm wrong just leave a posted message and we'll see you has more love for their long hair girls. but for the other state girl much love to you and your long hair and the guy that you are with should love your long hair and help ypu take of it and if he don't find aome one who will looking forward to hear from you

o.k girls that live in minnesota you feel the winter months coming on what is it that you do in the winter months to keep your hair soft and beautiful and what are the different thing you do in winter than the summer, do you wear your hair in ponytails and braids alot more
and what are the different hair products you use in the winter, do you use more or less of these hair products how do you feel about hats and hoods, let me know = p
if you do wear more braids which do you wear french or regular braids = ) luv my minneasota girls and you look cute in these hats if you wear one
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2001 at 7:04pm
some one out there seem to me that they can come up with their own ideas but try to copy some one else and put a spin on it and call it their knowing that it is not
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2001 at 2:52pm
Reply to message: 4.2098.1
do girls like it when the person they are with play or wash their hair for them and why and if this is true then why do most girl tell guy not to touch their hair
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2001 at 2:34pm
now i see that the girl on this site just vist to look around dut not talk i mean all these post they are some one that is looking to talk about what girl like to and that is hair you have it or you like to play with in and the guy here some and all just want to talk i know that some guy are just doing this to for a girl to mess with but i am not i do like hair and i am here just to talk about hair and maybe get some advise on girl and what they like we will not meet so there is no point in just looking at these so just answer one and see what the person has to say
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2001 at 4:54am
no answer to this site
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2001 at 2:45am
Reply to message: 4.2115.1
minnesota girls it seem to me that not alot of minneasota girl come to this site but for the one that do luv ha not just loking for some insite on what it take to be a minnesota girl
MplsLongHair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MplsLongHair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2001 at 7:33pm
Hi. I see you`re not getting much response to your messages. Well, I`m a guy from Minneapolis with long hair. If you want to chat, please, let me know. Thanks.
MplsLongHair
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic