Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

oil for fast hair growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gella1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gella1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oil for fast hair growth
    Posted: September 12 2013 at 11:35am
Do you want long hair? If you read about oils for fast hair growth with...chilli pepper.....don't believe it.  Although it advertises it will help grow hair fast...nothing but time will grow hair.

Beware.  This oil does not activate fast hair growth. Save your money.

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 06 2014 at 4:11am
teresimpson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teresimpson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2014 at 3:26am
IMHO, sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners with argan oil are the best to keep your hair healthy. I use one, its an argan oil shampoo and conditioner that salons use for hair that needs to be kept strong and healthy. It makes my hair sooo soft and it smells really good. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 06 2014 at 4:10am
mariechin1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariechin1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2014 at 6:56am
I agree with gella1986. Don't be scammed of promises with oils. There just getting your money without benefiting from its effect as they claimed. Let you hair grow naturally.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic