Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Minneasote girls where you at(winter hair do` and don`t)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Minneasote girls where you at(winter hair do` and don`t)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minneasote girls where you at(winter hair do` and don`t)
    Posted: October 02 2001 at 2:50pm
What do girls in the midwest do for the winter months to their hair so that it stay`s soft and beautiful in the winter. Is it better to wear your hair up like (ponytails,frenchbraids,buns) or down and what hair care product works better in the cold. Also do girls with long hair they you have more or less split end then the summer months.

if you like to talk more just leave a message
mpls friend looking to talk braids
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2001 at 3:58am
Reply to message: 4.2105.1
no answer
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2001 at 2:42am
Reply to message: 4.2117.1
quote:

braidalot originally wrote:
no answer

well it doesnt seem that there are much long hair girls that come to this site and if they do they just look but not answer but if you do just answer my question because im just look for some to talk hair with like friends and hope that more will come out of it thank you
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2001 at 8:29pm
Reply to message: 4.2127.1
the winter month are here and would like to know what do girl with long hair do different in the winter than the summer month with their hair
dianefromcanada View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dianefromcanada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2001 at 10:48pm
YOu got a really good topic but the problem is that it should be seem in the general hair topic area so that everyone could see. NOt everyone reads the personal. Also drop the Minneasote girls things and ask everyone that lives in cold areas. Just a suggestion. Would be nice to know what other people do.
dianefromcanada
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2001 at 1:16pm
Reply to message: 4.2147.1
thank you for the suggestion and i will ask what people in the midwest like to do but the resson is that i was looking for minneapoils girls and what they like but they dont asnwer
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2001 at 3:37pm
Reply to message: 4.2149.1
i would like to know they a guy tells his girl that she wears her hair in one style to much with out being hurt full but dont have a style in mind, and where do you go to find a style that she might like.
braidalot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote braidalot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2001 at 3:38pm
Reply to message: 4.2149.1
i would like to know a guy tells his girl that she wears her hair in one style to much with out being hurt full but dont have a style in mind, and where do you go to find a style that she might like.
Bugger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bugger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 31 2001 at 2:06pm
my hair is right in the middle of my butt, and an answer to your reply is, when you condition on a daily basis then theres less room for error. my hair is nice and healthy and for someone who hates to get a haircut its great for me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic