Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

a bob fringe cut partners wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
janice 020 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janice 020 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a bob fringe cut partners wanted
    Posted: December 09 2001 at 2:43am
hi i was wondering are ther any others out there who are going to get a bob style cut and if so would they be interested in getting it cut on the same day as partners we could all do it the same day and tell all in this site if you want to leave a message cheers>> janice
Liberty View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Liberty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 09 2001 at 12:13pm
aww what a shame I had mine done today !
luv Lib
amypie445 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amypie445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 8:16pm
Reply to message: 4.2154.1
Hello, i was thinking of going short. Please let me know.
amypie445 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amypie445 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2001 at 8:17pm
Reply to message: 4.2156.1
Can you tell me of your experience?
amanda jane2 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amanda jane2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2001 at 4:35am
Reply to message: 4.2154.1
i am going to get bob chin length cut with fringe on the 7th of jan 02 .any one eles??
bec`s View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bec`s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 02 2002 at 5:46pm
hi i am going to be getting my hair cut and styled around the 17th jan ..any partners interested please post here and we will try to do it toghther i live in ny usa
Janie View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2002 at 10:55am
I just got my bob done and I love it! Ladies, don`t be afraid of a change!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic