Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blonde hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Pink*Kitty* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Pink*Kitty* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blonde hair
    Posted: May 18 2002 at 11:57pm
Okay, I dye my hair a lot and I would like to go blonde. I`ve had it blonde before and it looks really good on me. Last time i had it blonde it was w.highlighting and took a lot of progressive highlighting to get practically my whole head blonde. Now, what I want to know is how i can get my whole head blonde (not platinum blonde, but more of a natural blone) w.out totally frying it out and so that it doesn`t look really bad when the roots grow out a little. My natural hair color is a light to medium brown. If you have any suggestions on how I can achieve this then please tell me.
Thanks, Jill :-)
N2U14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N2U14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2002 at 3:04pm
Jill~
First of all, dying your hair so often is really bad for your roots! But if you like dying your hair i would suggest using a strong conditioner thats reccomened for dyed hair a couple times a week. The only way to die your hair without your roots showing, is using semi-pernemant dye ( somthing the lasts around 46 washes). This way, you don`t have to worry about your roots showing, and if you dont like the color, it`ll eventually wash out. Hope i helped ya.
*~Julie~*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic