Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wife Hair Changes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wife Hair Changes
    Posted: November 03 2002 at 12:22pm
As a lover of hair, its always totally exciting to me when my wife changes her hair style.

In the last 20 years, it has been

COLOR:
Brown (her natural)
Frosted/streaked
Blonde
Red

LENGTH:
Shoulder length
Midway between ears and shoulder
Jaw length
Just over ears
Short crop

Any other guys out there enjoy it when their wives change styles/look?

Mr. Happy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Happy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2002 at 3:27pm
Don`t get me started! Mrs. Happy has always been wildly indulgent of me.

I`m not a big color fiend, so that`s never really changed much. But I love when she changes length. I am trying to convince her now to grow out her very short pixie, which she`s had for about a year. Prior to the current pixie, her hair was well past bra strap length. There were 3 major cuts over the course of a year, with nice growth in between, getting from long to short. Yes, I have pictures and no, nobody but the Happy couple will EVER see them.

Prior to that, she`d gone long to short to long again a couple of times, including a number of occasions when she`d let me take scissors to her myself. Mr. Happy is many things, but a talented stylist he is NOT, and it was nothing less than a glorious act of love on Mrs` Happy`s part to let me do that.

Go ahead and be jealous. I am as lucky as I am happy!

Mr. Happy
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2002 at 9:33pm
Nothing is more exciting than your wife changing hairstyles. It is like having a new women without cheating on your wife. My wife started with hair to her butt. Even before we were married she let me cut it to bra strap length. The shortest has been a pixie like cut (above the ears..) and currently has a layered bob (chin length). The best part is she lets me cut it. Yes, I am lucky. In 18 years of knowing her she has had 10 different hairstyles.
jas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 05 2002 at 9:49pm
I love when my wife changes her hair. It is awsome. When we met she had curly hair to her butt, she wnet through a few different styles, even tried the famous Rachael cut, that was great, from butt length to shoulder length. Befor we married she grew if out again and colored her naturally dark brown hair to red. Wonderful. After the wedding. Hair went back to brown and straight. After a lot of nagging, she cut it to a chin length and layered it. Now its back to mid lack and curly. I am trying to talk her into a chin lenght straight bob, and blonde. Hopefully she`ll try it.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 06 2002 at 10:41am
I think you guys should be posting pictures!!!!!!! All in favor say "please"!!!!!
wozziewoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wozziewoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2002 at 12:41am
"please"
Mr. Rapunzel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Rapunzel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2002 at 5:07pm
Add me to the list of happy husbands excited by changes in their wives` hairstyles. I enjoy long-to-short makeovers and told my wife about it when we were engaged, and luckily she did not break off the engagement. What she said instead was that there are a lot of worse fetishes. The longest her hair seems to grow is around bra strap length, and she has grown it that long and had it cut four times in the past eight years, including: `94 to shoulder length in 2 stages (with me doing the cutting); `96 to shoulder length with layers, razor cut by a stylist; `98 to just 3 inches all over, scissor cut by a stylist; and 2 months ago, to just above shoulder length (her favorite length), again by a stylist. She says she`ll grow it again if I want her to, but I`m torn because most people say she looks better at this length, and she prefers it to. So I`m trying to "move on," but it`s sure been fun.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic