Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Princess Monica - your B-mail

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess Monica - your B-mail
    Posted: October 29 2003 at 2:57am
Hi Monica

I tried to send you a B-mail just now, but I got a system message back saying "B-Mail is not enabled to receive messages. Message was not sent."

I just wanted to tell you that I am very happy at the news and will definitely be praying hard for you.
May all your dreams come true and may love overcome all obstacles.

Those fires in San Diego are scary - especially as they got so close. Im very sorry for those who lost their homes and hope that no one got hurt.

Best of luck for everything, Monica.

Love, hugs and kisses
Uzi

Lyris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 7:23am
Monica (and all our West Coast friends), are you OK? I've been incognito for awhile so I don't know how things are going. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers---may everything turn out for the best Monica.
Look for beauty, and you will find no intelligence. Look for intelligence and you will find both.Proud member of the Cult of All Soft
Sophie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 7:34am
Ditto, Monica. We are all thinking and praying for you'all out there. I can't imagine. Bless you....give us an update when you can.
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 1:54pm
I know I generally disagree with all you long hair fans, and usually have opposite opinions, but some things are bigger than hair. God bless you all and we're praying for you. Best of luck to everyone in the west!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
princessmonica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princessmonica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 2:09pm
thank you everyone! it is still scary here the fires are not all out yet it's very hard to breathe with all the smoke. where i am though
[santee] the fires are out thank god.

uzma that is odd why the mail didn't go through. it could be that i have to clean my mail out so i will try that. anyway though thank you uzma for everything.
tina m View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tina m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2003 at 9:34pm
Monica I hope you are safe.

The fires in southern California are terrible! I feel so sorry for the people who have died and their loved ones. They are saying that the fires are covering an area bigger than the state of Rhode Island and that tens of thousands of people are fleeing their homes and that thousands of people are now living in tents inside the big football stadiums.

I have never heard of fires this big near heavily populated areas, usually these big fires are out in the mountains in the countryside.

I have lived in Southern Cal before and I know that those Santa Ana winds are so unpredictable. I just hope the winds blow the fires out into the desert and not into more populated areas!

I think all the states should send southern California more money, and planes to fight fires and firefighters to help put out the fires.
I pray that more people don't die and I believe the firefighters are very brave and deserve our full support!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic