Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
highlights2004 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highlights2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yo
    Posted: February 24 2004 at 5:59am
Hello there my name is rikky i am a scottish guy aged 19 , my hair boutique nmaes are scottish guy and highlights 2004 . Basically just to say hello to everybody karen hair designer pixie lady lay cj there are a few others that gave me advice as well . the good news is that i made an appointment at the hairdressers for blonde highlights i am looking forward to that . The bad news is that i dunno if i will ever make it to be a proffessional hairdresser ( fully qualified ) . I am just thinking of ways to stay in the industry if i dont reach the final goal i guess that being on the hair boutique web pages are an excellent start thank you to sophie karen and all the other people for creating this web page i am sure that i am not the only one that agrees that its pretty helpful .

sorry its long
hopefully you enjoy
if you have any ideas or thoughts good or bad on this post just say thank you rikky
tropical View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2004 at 10:26am
yo
Wild Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2004 at 4:53pm
Hey Ricky howsit going? Did you get ur highlights? Anyways I totally agree, I love this site its so much fun, hairdresser is one of the things on my list but I am just curently deciding what I wanna do with my life!!! But anyways best of Luck and ttyl
~*Rose*~

~Beauty rules are meant to be broken, and put back together in your own way~
highlights2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote highlights2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2004 at 1:15pm
Hello wild rose how are u ???? , good luck if you decide to go for the hairdressing career as well . my new screen name is highlights 2008 i used a few different names yeah i did my hair is currently short with blonde highlights . my friend is a hairdresser and has been for many years . I want to grow my hair but feel slightly nervous about it longer blonde highlights like the david beckham look i know that he changes his look every year gives a giggle well i think its every year . if you could offer me any hints and tips on growing my hair wild rose that would be great . the reason i made the choice of david beckham was with 6 aston martins and a few million in the bank its every guys dream . my e mail address is bdse04197@blueyonder.co.uk if you want to e mail me please feel free
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic