Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This girl is a total follower!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ashley11316454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ashley11316454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This girl is a total follower!!!
    Posted: December 24 2004 at 7:34pm
Hey how do u tell someone to leave u alone when all they do is follow u, b/c they have no other friends, i mean this girl is a loner and she needs to get out of my life....does anyone have any advice for me?? thnx
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 7:52am
It seems so sad that she's a lonely girl who thinks you're her friend, all the while you're trying to think of mean things to do to get rid of her.

Why don't you have a kindly talk with her and explain that she needs to find new things to do, as you're busy lots of the time doing things that don't involve her?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2004 at 9:45am
Hello:

Sounds by your question. That you are very young, and with out a great deal of life experience.

Try being nice to her. Suggest she takes up other activites. No need to be mean, and brush her off.

Many did that to Bill Gates when he was a young nurd. Today the same ones that blew him off. Now beg him for his time or a job.

You never know what life brings.

Susan
Susan
mj-is-innocent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mj-is-innocent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2004 at 5:54pm
i have the same sorta problem goin on! there is this person that follows me everywhere and invites herself to everywhere i wanna go! it is rather annoying. (especially that invting-herself-over thing) well, one thing to do (which i did) is explain to her that something VERY big just happened and you need to explain it to your best friend. just say something kinda personal is going on, and just tell her you need time with yr best friends to help. i dunno, this is an ugly situation! cuz its the kinda person you dont wanna hurt, but you simple want her to go away. i feel ya! sry...
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2005 at 7:36am
i believe michael jackson is INNOCENT though very strange i do not believe he has any bad intentions
he was jusy unable to be a child and does not want to grow up...............leave him alone
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2005 at 6:56pm
How in the world is this hair related? Keep it up and they can close the board again!
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
ConanOBrien View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ConanOBrien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2005 at 2:12am
Maybe Michael Jackson is innocent. I bet Bubbles the Chimp did it!
After years of abuse, he saw an opportunity and framed michael.
Now he'll get Neverland.im sure Bubbles will inherit everything if Jacko goes to the slammer.
And i dont know about you, but i'd hate to see Mj about 6 months after he goes to jail. By then the afro weave wig will grow out and his grey burned hair will be showing. His nose willbe popped off, and he'll have a grey beard growing on that exo-skeleton of a head he has.
Gonna be a sad day fro Mj fans then.
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 8:12am
Why do you have to keep it going Tall Girl? You couldof just let it go! And everyone wonders why the old posters (the GOOD ones) are gone! GEESH! Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
PrettyBeachBlonde25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrettyBeachBlonde25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2005 at 9:07am
wow......this is a long discussion of Mj but i won't get into the debate, a lot of ppl have different opinions...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic