Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
debtol View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debtol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 9:15am
I don't know how it happened, or why but I have a bald spot in the center of the top of my head. The hair never grows back, but the hair around it grows quite long. the problem I have is that I can't find a hair style that will effectively cover up my bald spot. Can you suggest hair styles that would cover it up for me?
cookie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cookie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 09 2006 at 8:41am

hey it sound like you have alopicia go and see you doctor they can give you stuff for it.I have it too and all i can do is wear my hair down or in a ponytail. let me knw how u get on the doctors good luck hope its not as bad as mine

cookie

cookie xoxox
rocksmeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rocksmeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2011 at 1:28am
Hair loss is big problem for everyone. Normally hair loss is create form the less nutrition, vitamins and use unnecessary hair product. 
ronnydales View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ronnydales Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 2:30pm
Tip top  prevent the problem of hair loss:
1 Eat healthy and nutritious rich diet
2 Drink plenty of water
3 Massage hair with coconut oil regularly
4 Do not bind hair tightly.
AdlerWarn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdlerWarn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 7:56am
Hair loss mainly showing is teen ages people. Major cause of this is unhealthy foods and taking more stress. Genetics history also a reason of hair fall in men.
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2013 at 1:08am
Use mustard oil it will bring a huge effect on your hair
huqh123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huqh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2013 at 3:45am
i think it is better to wear a hair topper piece to cover the baldness and match your own hair. thanks. i think it is too late to reply this, but i hope it can help you. contact us if you need a custom made hair piece. thanks
priyanka07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote priyanka07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2013 at 7:56am
Hello
Handle your hair gently and carefully while combing and brushing.
Try using wide teethed combs or own fingers to detangle hair.
Don’t take a bath in very hot water. It will stress the hair and affect its growth.
Gently massage the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles and to enhance the growth of hair.
Trim the hair periodically to eliminate split ends.
Take adequate rest. It makes the growth of hair fast.
Remove all the tangles before washing hair.
Don’t rub hair vigorously using towel to dry.
Eat a healthy diet.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 29 2013 at 1:57pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic