Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carol Anne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Anne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thanks
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:19pm
This forum is a great idea. As a woman that suffers from alopecia I often find it difficult to talk about my situation. Women in today's society are supposed to have lots of hair and I certainly would love to have long hair like the models in the gallery. Unfortunately I just want to have enough hair where I don't have obvious bald spots.Thank you Jeff and Karen for creating this place for women like me to share our trauma of hair loss.Keep up the great work.Carol Anne
Darcy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
> This forum is a great idea. As a woman that> suffers from alopecia I often find it difficult> to talk about my situation. Women in today's society> are supposed to have lots of hair and I certainly> would love to have long hair like the models in> the gallery. Unfortunately I just want to have> enough hair where I don't have obvious bald spots.>> Thank you Jeff and Karen for creating this> place for women like me to share our trauma of> hair loss.> Keep up the great work.> Carol AnneI am a 36 year old female with thinning hair. It started thinning about 6 years ago after a very bad perm. Since then it seems that it goes it stages from filling in and then thinning out again. I have tried minioxidil but I get discouraged after a short while and give up. I have also tried Nioxin, but it makes my scalp red and irritated. Last week I purchased something I found on the internet called Fabao 101d. I had never heard of it before and it was very expensive about 80 dollars. I would like to know if anyone else has heard of it, and if so, what results if any did they see.DarcyI am a 36 year old female that has had thinning hair for about 6 years. It started after I had a very bad perm. I have tried minoxidil, but I get discourage after a short while and give up. My hair seem to go through stages of thinning and then filling in and thinning again. I have also tried nioxin but it seems to irritate my scalp. Last week I found a product on the internet called Fabao 101d. I have never heard of it and would like to know if anyone has ever tried it and what results, if any, they have had. Also I would like to know of any other shampoos/treatments that might be of some help to me.
Dee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
I tried it for about 6 months and I seen no results> I am a 36 year old female with thinning hair. It> started thinning about 6 years ago after a very bad> perm. Since then it seems that it goes it stages from> filling in and then thinning out again. I have tried> minioxidil but I get discouraged after a short while> and give up. I have also tried Nioxin, but it makes my> scalp red and irritated. Last week I purchased> something I found on the internet called Fabao 101d. I> had never heard of it before and it was very expensive> about 80 dollars. I would like to know if anyone else> has heard of it, and if so, what results if any did> they see.> Darcy> I am a 36 year old female that has had thinning hair> for about 6 years. It started after I had a very bad> perm. I have tried minoxidil, but I get discourage> after a short while and give up. My hair seem to go> through stages of thinning and then filling in and> thinning again. I have also tried nioxin but it seems> to irritate my scalp. Last week I found a product on> the internet called Fabao 101d. I have never heard of> it and would like to know if anyone has ever tried it> and what results, if any, they have had. Also I would> like to know of any other shampoos/treatments that> might be of some help to me.
Dee
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic