Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cassarrah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassarrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
My father is bald. All of his brothers are (were) bald. My older brother has beautiful hair, it's long and curly and full. I'm losing my hair. Can't understand it and am having a tough time accepting it. Yes, I've permed, teased, colored my hair over the years but I've always conditioned, combed gently and blow dried on low setting. I have a bald spot on the back of my head and the front of my head is thinning. I find myself combing my hair "just so" so it's not noticible. But it is. What can I do???
Richard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
Did you try Minoxidil? It supposedly works better on women than on men.
CASEY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CASEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
My father is a barber and one of his customers was bald and this is what he used. After washing hair with a mild shampoo, he applied sea breeze to the scalp and rubbed in triple lanolin lotion. I really do not know how well it works or how long it takes, but it may not hurt to try. =)> My father is bald. All of his brothers are> (were) bald. My older brother has beautiful hair,> it's long and curly and full. I'm losing my hair.> Can't understand it and am having a tough time> accepting it. Yes, I've permed, teased, colored> my hair over the years but I've always conditioned,> combed gently and blow dried on low setting. I> have a bald spot on the back of my head and the> front of my head is thinning. I find myself combing> my hair "just so" so it's not noticible.> But it is. What can I do???
CASEY
chip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
Visit the regrowth network, you will find everything there ! Good luck !
Chip
chip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
>> Visit the regrowth network, you will find> everything there ! Good luck !> www.regrowth.com
Chip
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic