Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AskSpencer Hair Loss Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen & Jeff View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen & Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AskSpencer Hair Loss Forum
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
Jeff and I are very pleased to announce that Spencer David Kobren is now available to take email questions regarding hair loss issues.Spencer is the author of The Bald Truth and an expert on hair loss topics.Send Spencer your hair loss questions and we will publish the hair loss answers that Spencer provides for us. Your privacy will be guaranteed by the use of initials or first names only on all published questions and answers.Now is the time to send Spencer your questions on hair loss.Related Link:AskSpencer
judith hernandez View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote judith hernandez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
> i was on a 4 month accutane treatment, while on it i didnot notice any hair loss, a month after treatment i startedto lose alot of hair and it hasn't stopped, the dermatologist doesn't think it's the accutane. is my hair going thru some cycle? will it ever stop?
Ed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
Hi. My problem is that even though I`m on Proscar(10 mg) I`m still losing hair. (Can no longer take Rogains). I`ve starting using triomin a few weeks back but my hair is still itchy and a bit oily in front. I also just read that although tricomin tested a bit better than rogain 2%. It appears that the vehicle it is used in actually prohibits hair growth to some degree lessoning the effectiveness of the tricomin. What`s the real deal with the tricomin as delivered in the shampoo and spray? It`s been out about 6 months I hear. I have not heard one testimonial from anyone on here say it is working for them. Help please?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic