Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

fabao101d/scalp treatments

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Darcy View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darcy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fabao101d/scalp treatments
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
First I'll tell you that stupid me accidentlaly posted my message under response when it was really supposed to be in messages so, I'll try again. I am a 36 year old female with thinning hair it began after a bad perm about 6 years ago. Now it goes through stages of growing and thinning out again. I have tried nioxin,but it irritates my scalp. Last week I purchased a product called Fabao 101d off the internet. I had never heard of it before and am wondering if there is anyone out there that has tried it. If so, I would like to know if you had any results with it. Also I would like to know of any other scalp treatments that people might have tried and had good results with.
san View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote san Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
Well, to be honest with you Faboa101 is a useless product. It will not work. Its just a quack product. So take my advise and dont buy any such thing.> First I'll tell you that stupid me accidentlaly posted> my message under response when it was really supposed> to be in messages so, I'll try again. I am a 36 year> old female with thinning hair it began after a bad> perm about 6 years ago. Now it goes through stages of> growing and thinning out again. I have tried> nioxin,but it irritates my scalp. Last week I> purchased a product called Fabao 101d off the> internet. I had never heard of it before and am> wondering if there is anyone out there that has tried> it. If so, I would like to know if you had any results> with it. Also I would like to know of any other scalp> treatments that people might have tried and had good> results with.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic