Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Todd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair loss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
I have fine hair and about a year ago age 20, I started to notice that the corners of my hair line were receding. At the same time I noticed alot of dandruff in my hair. Hair loss is not in the family. It hasn't got any worse in about a year but I still worry about it. One side of my hair line isn't as bad as the other. What caused this? Are there any treatments that actually work or have a good sucess rate for bringing back the little hair that I have lost?
tom davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:20pm
Ill post a message here re hair loss. As many of you know from my postings on the main chat page. Nisim manufactures a shampoo that controls excessive hair loss in one week. We guarantee it! The Nisim product line has been clinically proven (85.7% effective)to control hair loss and with the stimulating extract regrow hair that has been lost in the last 2-5 years. This is not a cure for the bald man but a great soloution for the person male or female that is thinning.check us out at www.nisim.comt
Todd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Todd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
I think I know why I was losing my hair at the corners of my hairline. It was due to me using a sun in treatment that made my already fine hair brittle and while wearing a hat that was probably too tight it broke the hair right off. Its starting to grow back in but very slowly. Is there anyway to speed this process up?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic