Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair loss since 17.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jasmin View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jasmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair loss since 17.
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
I am 29 years old and have been losing my hair since I was 17. I have tried many lotions that promised results. Although my loss has been slow, it is finally catching up to the point where I can't hide it anymore. I'm considering a hair transplant. But I'd like to know of anyone's experience. Also, what can I do or take to keep what I have and also what is being transplanted. I do want to mention that I just recently had a baby. During my pregnancy, unlike what I've read, my hair loss had slowed down and I had noticed hair growing in areas that were very thin, but after the pregnancy, it all fell out. HELP!
Ed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> I am 29 years old and have been losing my hair since I> was 17. I have tried many lotions that promised> results. Although my loss has been slow, it is finally> catching up to the point where I can't hide it> anymore. I'm considering a hair transplant. But I'd> like to know of anyone's experience. Also, what can I> do or take to keep what I have and also what is being> transplanted. I do want to mention that I just> recently had a baby. During my pregnancy, unlike what> I've read, my hair loss had slowed down and I had> noticed hair growing in areas that were very thin, but> after the pregnancy, it all fell out. HELP!
Ed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
Supposedly there was a study with Tagament used to slow/stop women`s hair loss with very good results. You might want to look into it to see if you could be helped by some kind of dosage program by a qualifed Dr.
jeanette View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeanette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
I am 35 years old and have been losing my hair since Iwas 21. I have tried the cortisone treatment for the past 6 yrs. in november the hair started to fall out again after 3 good months of very little hair loss. I finally have decided to embrace alopecia completely. I was a little surprised that I actual shaved my head the first time.It has given me courage to accept the hair loss I'am now empowered by not having to deal with bad hair days. now I look in the mirror and smile.We never appreciate what we have until we loose it. Thank God its only hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic