Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Nisim shampoo & cond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Amy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nisim shampoo & cond
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
I was wondering if anyone out there has tried the Nisim products with any success at reducing hair loss or growing more hair? I've been using Nisim for a couple months now and have noticed my hair loss has greatly decreased to under 50 a day. In addition to the shampoo and conditioner, I am also using the extract. Does this really promote new hair growth or can results be seen using the shampoo and conditioner alone???
angela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
I have been using just the Nisim Shampoo...and my daily hair loss had decreased dramatically...and I have only been using it for a four days now!!! I just had a baby four months ago...and my hair fell out terribly!!! I had two thinned out...almost bald patches on each temple...and on the top of my head...you can see through it a little bit.This happened also with my first child..the thinning and hair falling out...but not this much!!!! But with this second child...it has been terrible....I do have newgrowth but I just got my Nisim Shampoo and it has already worked in four days.....call 1 800 65 NISIM between the hours of 9 and 5AM EST and ask them any questions you may have..they are very helpful. God Bless....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic