Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

to prevent hairloss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dennis Varghese View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dennis Varghese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: to prevent hairloss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
Hello,I am only 18 yrs old, whenever I wash my hair, there is usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution to prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food source to prevent this? Please sent me some information. Thank you
tom davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> Hello,> I am only 18 yrs old, whenever I wash my hair, there> is usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution to> prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food> source to prevent this? Please sent me some> information. Thank youIf you send me your address I will send you a sample of Nisim shampoo. It is guaranteed to control excessive hair loss. visit www.nisim.comTom
LANNE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LANNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
> Hello,> I am only 18 yrs old, whenever I wash my hair, there> is usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution to> prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food> source to prevent this? Please sent me some> information. Thank you
LANNE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LANNE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:21pm
I would first suggest for you to go to a doctor so lab work and a physical can be done and a definte answer will help orpossible a treatment.This could be also stress related so get rid of anything that is bugging you out talk to friend.If a doctor says it is "hair loss", alopecia, go quickly toa dermologist. And the dermologist will recommend severalroutes for you to take. I have it so my advise is vaild.There are differnt kinds of hair-loss so look up all information on the web and be well informed.There is this shampoo called "Nioxin" go to a salon thatsells it and try it and see how it might work for you.Also "Rogaine" is in any store and getting cheaper forhair-loss but do the above first okay?Good luck My Friend.
LANNE View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
> I would first suggest for you to go to a doctor so lab> work and a physical can be done and a definte answer> will help or > possible a treatment.> This could be also stress related so get rid of> anything that is bugging you out talk to friend.> If a doctor says it is "hair loss",> alopecia, go quickly to> a dermologist. And the dermologist will recommend> several> routes for you to take. I have it so my advise is> vaild.> There are differnt kinds of hair-loss so look up all> information on the web and be well informed.> There is this shampoo called "Nioxin" go to> a salon that> sells it and try it and see how it might work for you.> Also "Rogaine" is in any store and getting> cheaper for> hair-loss but do the above first okay?> Good luck My Friend.
Oju View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oju Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> Hi there,> I am only 18 yrs old girl, borned to have fine and not thick hair. Whenever I wash or comb my hair, there> is usually quite a some hair fall. Also, I realised that the back end of my hair line, hair is thining.Is there a solution to prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food source to prevent this? Please sent me some> information.Thank you very muc!!
tom davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tom davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
I thought you might be interested in Nisim NewHair Biofactors - we gaurantee that our shampoo will control excessive hair loss in a week. Please send me a private email with your address and I will send you a free sample.visit www.nisim.com
Ruby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
Hello,I am only 23 yrs old, whenever I comb/wash my hair, thereis usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution toprevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or foodsource to prevent this? Please sent me someinformation. Thank you
RuBy A.K.A BoOtY QuEen
shorty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shorty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
My hair is falling out and In would like to know if there is any good vitimens or food supliments that I could use to prevent my hair from falling out.Sincerly,Shorty
bernard miller View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bernard miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> I thought you might be interested in Nisim NewHair> Biofactors - we gaurantee that our shampoo will> control excessive hair loss in a week. Please send me> a private email with your address and I will send you> a free sample.> visit www.nisim.com
Indra Baral View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Indra Baral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
Hello Iam 29 years old and whenever I coumb and wash my hair it is toomush fallen,Iam really sufered through this trublesome for 5 yers.Is there any solution to prevent it.If there it would be so kindly to repley the answer to my e-mail address> I am only 18 yrs old, whenever I wash my hair, there> is usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution to> prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food> source to prevent this? Please sent me some> information. Thank you
Omer Shah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omer Shah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> I thought you might be interested in Nisim NewHair> Biofactors - we gaurantee that our shampoo will> control excessive hair loss in a week. Please send me> a private email with your address and I will send you> a free sample.> visit www.nisim.com
Omer Shah View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omer Shah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> Hello Iam 29 years old and whenever I coumb and wash> my hair it is toomush fallen,Iam really sufered> through this trublesome for 5 yers.Is there any> solution to prevent it.If there it would be so kindly> to repley the answer to my e-mail address
ApacheWarrior View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ApacheWarrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
> Hello,> I am only 18 yrs old, whenever I wash my hair, there> is usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution to> prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food> source to prevent this? Please sent me some> information. Thank youHelloI'am 18years old and when i wash/comb my hair i lose a lot of hair - is there any solution to prevent that(vitamines or other things) ?Related Link:ApacheWarrior's pueblo
Michael Anderson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael Anderson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
> Hello,> I am only 18 yrs old, whenever I wash my hair, there> is usually a lot of hair fall. Is there a solution to> prevent this? Is there any type of vitamin or food> source to prevent this? Please sent me some> information. Thank you
sivridis matina View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sivridis matina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:24pm
. Please send me> a private email with your address and I will send you> a free sample.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic