Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
shawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
I lose about 4-5 hairs while i am shampooing my hair in the shower everyday. Am i shampooing too rough or maybe using the wrong shampoo? I don't use any gels or styling aids. Please help
Jade21 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jade21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
>Hi, Shawn!Mmm...That doesn't sound like a lot of hair to me. Losing as many as 100 hairs per day is normal.bye for now,Jade21I lose about 4-5 hairs while i am shampooing my hair> in the shower everyday. Am i shampooing too rough or> maybe using the wrong shampoo? I don't use any gels or> styling aids. Please help
Marcorn View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
I´m currently using propecia , minoxidil,and spirolactone plus azelaic acid on temples.I´m taking 0.5 mg every other day because when i tried to take 1mg per day i got very oily face and scalp due probably to the increase of testosterone levels,and in addition i personally think that oily skin is not a good sign if you wanna help your hair.At least using 0.5 mg every other day i dont get that much oil on my skin,and does inhibit the dht (hope it does!!).My question is ,do you think thats better to take 1mg and get very oily skin/scalp or it´s better to stick with 0.5mg every other day and probably not stopping dht production that much,is the increase in oilyness permanent or should fade out as long as i keep taking the drug?PS:excuse my englishThanks for your time and have a nice day!!
Shelrica Bridgewater View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shelrica Bridgewater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
When my hair starts to grow something always happens to it I use shampoo with herbs and grease with vitimins A and EI give my self hot oil treatment. I dont know if it can be the perms. I put some color in my hair and I have slit endsbad I dont know what to do about my hair.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic