Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Loss In Women - Early Diagnosis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
theresa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Loss In Women - Early Diagnosis
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
This is a great article I just found about hair loss in women. Thought I would share it with everyone.TheresaPS. Karen & Jeff, it would help if you could post this article on the site and keep it for future reference. Can you do that? I would appreciate it so much. Thank you in advance.Related Link:Hair Loss In Women
Kfreed View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kfreed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
> This is a great article I just found about hair loss> in women. Thought I would share it with everyone.> Theresa> PS. Karen & Jeff, it would help if you could post> this article on the site and keep it for future> reference. Can you do that? I would appreciate it so> much. Thank you in advance.Theresa, can you please provide more information on the article, the link attached to this site goes to PR News.thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic