Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Would Nikki Reed get a pixie cut?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Would Nikki Reed get a pixie cut?
    Posted: January 16 2014 at 12:44pm
From Pop Sugar

PS: It's a new year and a lot of people are making some big changes. Is there anything you want to drastically change about your look — like would you try the pixie cut trend?

NR: I just cut all my hair off a few months ago, so I've been rocking short hair. It's growing now, believe it or not, but I cut off like a foot of hair! I've never had a bob before, and I just did that. I would love any excuse to cut all of my hair off, just go for it. I feel like my agents would be really upset, but I'm kind of getting to the point where I don't care and I'm googling images all the time and sending them to Paul, like, "You're going to love me if I do this, right?!" That's probably the thing I would do: all of the hair gone.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2014 at 2:03pm
Cool; will have to keep my eye on her.
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic