Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Healthy Hair (and Nails!) Seminar in Dallas (TX)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Healthy Hair (and Nails!) Seminar in Dallas (TX)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Twyla View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Twyla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Healthy Hair (and Nails!) Seminar in Dallas (TX)
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
Hi, my name is Twyla Carson. One of my manyactivities is braiding which often puts me indirect contact with women who are concerned abouthair thinning and/or loss which is possibly due tocertain chemical imbalances within the body thatcan be corrected with modified eating habits and/or vitamin intake. I will be hosting a FREE Healthy Hair (and Nails!) Seminar soon (mid-June the actual date is not concrete yet!) in Duncanville, TX. You're invited to come and find out more.More often than not, women who take good care oftheir hair, also take great pride in their nails.That said, there is a healthier alternative to false or acrylic nails that will also be presented at the seminar. If you are in or around the Dallas/Fort Worth area I urge you to attend this seminar.There will be plenty of useful information as wellas refreshments and door prizes. Space is limitedso please contact me via the information providedbelow if you are interested in attending.Twyla CarsonGoodbyeJOB@webtv.netif mail bounces fwd it to: esaworks@my-office.comor call 1-800-938-2650 (6/2 and beyond)
shanell jackson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanell jackson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
Hi, my name is shanell jackson.I was wondering on some cheap ways that you can prevent nail and hair breakage? What are some of the good products that you can use that will promote your nails to grow longer and to stay strong?My nails grow eaisily but they break. Will an overlay help strenthen your nailsThank you shanell jacksonwww.jshanell@hotmail.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic