Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What herbs or supplements are good for reducing sebum on the scalp?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What herbs or supplements are good for reducing sebum on the scalp?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
john View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What herbs or supplements are good for reducing sebum on the scalp?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
Ive tried allt he shampoos it seems, i need something to go along with it, anyone know of anything that helps?
patricia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patricia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
>i need something to go along with my hair anyone know of anything that helps me to have thick hair because my hair is very soft and it does not look pretty.
Patricia
Jillian LaVigne View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jillian LaVigne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:22pm
> Hello. I am inquiring about what helps thinning hair. Thank you.
Tom Davidson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Davidson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
If you have not tried Nisim shampoo yet send me an email and we will send you a free sample. Nisim is guaranteed to control excessive hair loss in one week. check out the web site at www.nisim.comTom
Karmen Maag View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karmen Maag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:23pm
> If you have not tried Nisim shampoo yet send me an> email and we will send you a free sample. Nisim is> guaranteed to control excessive hair loss in one week.> check out the web site at www.nisim.com> Tom
atravis View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atravis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 7:24pm
I have seen a number of products that utilize herbs for the reduction of sebum as well as feed the scalp vitamins for regrowth and elimination of 'dht' the hormone culprit for the problem mentioned above...Nioxin, which is one of a few...contact:http://discountprices.sbn.com...under the health & beauty category, and read the 'Bald Facts', it may be helpful...also feel free to contact me...Good Luck...and...Have a safe and Happy New Year!!!Related Link:health & beauty, the bald facts
MissC View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2000 at 2:15am
Yes!
Rosemary stimulates hair growth.
Mix 1 tablespoon of the herb to 2 cups of distilled water, and boil for 30 to an hour, strain off the liquid, and disguard the herbs. Mix this liquid with 1/2 oz of baby shampoo or liquid castile soap ( you can get this shampoo at your local drug store) add 1 or 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil to the mix if your hair is really dry.
The Rosemary will repair split ends, soften the hair, and stimulate hair growth. You should notice a change in your hair as soon as you finish the shampooing.
Please email me Csweet15@pacbell.net
Good Luck!
JMorris243 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMorris243 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2000 at 10:38pm
Please send free sample to:

Jean Morris
3015 Arrowhead Circle
Florence, SC 29501
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic