Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Great Lengths Hair Extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kasey View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kasey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Great Lengths Hair Extensions
    Posted: January 16 2000 at 4:53pm
I'm interested in Great Lengths, hair extensions that are attached to your hair through a bonding process. My hair thinning/bald spots are isolated to the top of my head--front and crown areas. Does anyone know if this product can be attached to new growth areas on the top of the head, or limited to the sides/back of head? I'd rather not go consult with the beautician if there's no chance the product can be used on me. Thanks!
Gail Hudson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gail Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 4:16am
Hello Kasey,
Applying this method you do need at least a inch of hair to secure the extension hair onto your natural hair strands. Due to the fact that your hair is fine I would like to see a picture to assure you that this is the best method for you. If you have any further questions feel free to write me back......Gail Hudson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic