Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP WITH HAIR EXTENSIONS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
vanessa25 View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vanessa25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP WITH HAIR EXTENSIONS
    Posted: February 18 2000 at 6:30pm
HELP, I MY HAIR CUT REALLY SHORT BECAUSE I ABUSED IT WAY TO MUCH OVER THE SUMMER, AND NOW I BOUGHT HAIR EXTENSIONS BUT I HATE THE WAY THEGLUE FEELS ON MY SCALP, I WISH THERE WAS A TYPE OF HAIR EXTENSION THAT DIDNT NEED GLUE, AND WOULDNT DAMAGE HAIR CAUSE WHEN I HAD THE EXTENSIONS PUT IN MY SCALP HURT, SO I TOOK THEM OFF THE SAME DAY AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF HAIR WAS STUCK TO THE GLUE, PLEASE HELP I HAVE TO GO TO JOB INTERVIEWS AND MY HAIR IS HORRIBLE! I NEED SOME OTHER TIPS TO PUT THESE EXTENSIONS BACK ON BUT NOT WITH GLUE, OR BY SEWING THEM TO MY HAIR, THANKS
Gail Hudson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gail Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2000 at 4:07am
Hi Vanessa,
Bonding glue is not safe to wear for a long length of time. The glue can cause major hair loss if worn for a long period of time. The braid in method is good just as long as the hair stylist make the braid comfortable and not tight. Braiding extremely tight will cause hair loss also.
The healthiest method of extensions are INFUSIONS, I don't know where you live but ask around your city. If you have any further questions feel free to write me back.
Thanks,
Gail Hudson
STUDIO36TH View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STUDIO36TH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2000 at 1:54am
HI GAIL,

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY INFUSION? IS THIS THE SAME AS FUSION? DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic