Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Caused by diabetes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bill chief View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bill chief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caused by diabetes
    Posted: October 22 2004 at 9:05pm
I too have been diagnosed with Diabetes,just in time when Iam growing my hair long. Ha Ha. Well on top the hait is thinning but the sides and back are full. At this time I am Taking Vitamins and will keep posts on my progress.
dimples View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dimples Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2000 at 6:28pm
Amira View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2000 at 9:52am
I have also been diagnosed with hair loss due to diabetes. I am almost completely bald in the front and crown area of my scalp. I am in the process of looking for an answer to my problem to. I just recently went online to hairformula37.com and I think I may have found the answer.Log on and see if this might be the answer.
I know how you feel!

Good Luck!
Gail Hudson View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gail Hudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2000 at 4:11am
Hello,
The best advice I can offer you is to check with your doctor and ask if it's okay for you to take hair vitamins. I know for a fact the Nourish Hair, and Mega Hair vitamins really work. Try not to stress over the loss because it only makes your problem worse. I guarntee you'll see results from the hair vitamins. Also make sure to shampoo your hair with a gentle shampoo and condition it regulary. Don't forget to check with your doctor to make sure the hair vitamins are okay to take. I hope this helps..
Gail Hudson
jcrow View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcrow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2000 at 6:02pm
Has anyone been diagnosed with hair loss due to diabetes? What was the treatment? Can you ever regrow hair to former thickness? Please help - I'm losing my hair at an alarming rate. Also, what kind of hair cut is recommended to help cover the thinness? My hair just seems to fall open at the thinnest spots!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic