Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Experiences on tape in hair extensions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
barbielocs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barbielocs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Experiences on tape in hair extensions
    Posted: February 03 2014 at 9:22am
Hi guys ! I haven't been on here in a long time! Glad to see a lot of the same people (from way back when we did the lunch in long beach ca) anyways....I have been trying to research tape in hair extensions (to add to my salon and to add thickness to my own hair) I need feedback... I was trying to look through he board and did some searches but nothing really came up that helped too much... Maybe I searched wrong? If there are already links to my questions please direct me to the right place :-)

These are my questions on seamless skin weft tape hair extensions

Does this method with proper care seem to cause less damage that fusion bonds? Have a lot of people switched to this method from other methods?

How long do they honesty last on average before they slipper or need to be redone (so it doesn't damage hair)

I have seen some people use a flat iron to heat the
Together and some people not... And I read some people put liquid gold in there too... I would love feedback on this

Is there different levels of tape ? Some tape stronger than others?

What is the best remover?

And what have people found to be the best brand that holds up a few installs and does not shed (I am not looking for a bunch if businesses to sell me their product, I am looking for people who have used it and what they found)

I currently have one sample piece in my hair sent to me from p.d.trends... And I like it. It's only been 3 days but it held a curl well and seems like it won't shed.. But it seems costly and they don't sell it in smaller packs.. (Just 40 piece) ... And not every client I do or myself (for my own hair) needs that much...

Thanks in advance

Edited by barbielocs - February 03 2014 at 9:27am
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2014 at 6:58am
Hair extension tape is becoming increasingly popular from the last couple of years. It is easy to apply. Tape extensions are also known as seamless extensions. There is also a pretape hair extension are available.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic