Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

receding hairline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: receding hairline
    Posted: September 08 2001 at 6:27pm
Reply to message: 8.433.1
Hey,

I am 25 and I started to lose my hair at 19. I have heard of a few things that make you lose your hair besides genes. Their is a microscopic lice that eats hair, its rare, but you never know. And, malnutrition will make you lose your hair, if malnutrition is the case eating right will make your hair grow back after a few monthes. The fact is, if you are losing your hair more than likely it is in the genes, no amout of brushing or wearing caps will make it go faster or slower. It will go on its own will, so be confisent and just deal with it. -Ryan-
lalala View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalala Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2001 at 1:09am
hi, im in my early 20s, and i have what might seem like a silly question: i have a receding hairline, and i was wondering maybe if there was a medical condition other then male pattern baldness which could be causing it? something like a thyroid prblem or somehting, which i could just take a pill or 2 and it would be cured? oh well
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic