Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SOME ADVICE, PLEASE!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
STRENCY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STRENCY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SOME ADVICE, PLEASE!!!
    Posted: January 08 2002 at 1:09pm
I`M 22 YRS OLD AND IM LETTING MY HAIR GROW. IT`S ALREADY A LIL OVER MID BACK MY HUSBAND DOES NOT WANT ME TO CUT NOR TRIM MY HAIR. I LIKE TO DO DIFFERENT SYLES MOSTLY UPDOS AND MANY TIMES I HAVE TO USE HEAT TO CURL MY HAIR. I HAVE MANY SPLIT-ENDS AND WHEN I TAKE A SHOWER I LOOSE QUITE BIT OF HAIR. ANY ADVICE ON WHAT I SHOULD DO OR TELL MY HUSBAND TO CONVINCE HIM THAT TRIMING HAIR IS OK?
Merlin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2002 at 1:48pm
Don`t be afraid to have regular trims on long hair as this will help prevent split ends. Sometimes hair doesn`t seem to be growing any longer, this may be due to ends splitting and causing breakage. If the hair you are losing is due to breakage, trims are even more essentialy to keep the split ends from running up the entire hair shaft (trimming is the only cure for split ends). Regular trims (every 6 weeks or so) and conditioning treatments will help you grow long healthy hair. Happy growing! ;)
Merlin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic