Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need some help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need some help
    Posted: March 10 2014 at 6:50pm
Not sure what's going on or if it's just me but everything on the site is now zoomed in...anybody help me out?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2014 at 8:39pm
The only suggestion I have is to clear your cookies.  I know they have changed some stuff on the site, but the pictures work fine for me.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2014 at 9:00pm
Hi....

So sorry.  It took us forever to transition to the new board because every time we tried in the past, we had to back right out because of all the problems.

Finally after one year of testing this board, which is basically a major upgrade to the original board, we decided to try and make it work.  One of the main reasons was because of the spam & hacking problems.

You all saw some of the spam but you didn't see a lot of it because it would come in waves in the middle of the night.  We were getting up at 2, 3 and 4 am to just try and stem the tide.

We endured several major hacks over the past 12 months and they would always target HairTalk first.  We just caught them trying to hack in again but with this new software, we have a lot more barriers to block them.

I know the new board is not perfect.  I am so sorry.  Please keep reporting the problems and we will work on them quickly. 

I was told by Jeff that the photo uploader is again working.  I also told him about the Zoom issue mentioned above.  If you want to send a screen shot to webmaster@hairboutique.com Jeff said he would look at the zoom issue.

Again, I am so sorry for the inconvenience.  Please email webmaster@hairboutique.com to report any problems and of course you can always email me at shelton@hairboutique.com.

Thanks in advance for all your help and patience with us.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2014 at 9:04pm
Still getting an internal error message when I try to upload a picture.  The good news is that the "Browse" button is back.

HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic