Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lauren Cohan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lauren Cohan
    Posted: March 13 2014 at 1:13am

Lauren Cohan of the TV show "Walking Dead" just appeared for the second straight night as a guest on Craig Ferguson's late night show on CBS TV in the USA. It's very rare that a guest appears two nights in a row, but a scheduled guest cancelled and Lauren stepped in. She's adorable, cute and entertaining. Her side-parted bob suits her perfectly. It was a bit longer than this, straighter and her hair was tucked behind her right ear, but this is pretty close:

I discovered she had been in Esquire Magazine and Maxim:

Lauren Cohan | Esquire | Funny Joke From A Beautiful Woman | 720p/1080p | Caps x73 | Photoshoot x6

I wondered what she looked like before her current style. Mostly her hairstyles were longer, but I could live with her current look. Here are lots of photos of her on Google:

Here's how she looked in 2013. So sexy cute!

Lauren Cohan - Refinery29 - October 2013 (MQ)
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2014 at 5:31am
She is very cute...looking at Google, I found many great photos.  Of course, I prefer the pics of her with a bob and bangs, but all of them were great.  Has that natural, girl-next-door, sexy look
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2014 at 10:49am
She's not on TV enough. I really liked her on "Chuck"
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 1:09pm
HAWG
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 3:25pm
Gotta be plot related on TWD, because this isn't very flattering.  And, as a TWD fan, I'm hoping in the show versus not needing to worry about the show...

Edited by JerkyFlea - December 12 2015 at 3:26pm
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 3:47pm
If nothing else, I'd think less hair for a zombie to grab would be a good thing.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 3:48pm
Still looks hot to me...really brings her eyes out
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2015 at 9:51pm
Shorter, but no way better. She had hot hair.

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 9:10am
Looks more like comic book character now.
jug jug to dirty ears
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2015 at 8:40pm
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2017 at 9:30pm
HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2017 at 9:16pm
That does look good...torn between the short and the current
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2017 at 11:29pm
That's a good length for her.  She looks great.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic