Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair loss

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laksha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laksha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair loss
    Posted: September 06 2002 at 12:42pm
Hi,
I lose a lot of hair (150-200) when I wash my hair, especially when I use the conditioner. I have tried several different products, but they all seem to be the same. On other days when I dont shampoo/wash, I dont lose that much hair (probably 50-75). I have dry hair, and itchy and flaky scalp. I oil my hair and scalp before I shampoo. Can anyone suggest some good products that dont strip your hair too much?

thanks,
laksha
Dragooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2002 at 2:24pm
Is your hair coming out by the roots, or is it just breakage?
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our life.
laksha View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laksha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2002 at 11:00am
hi,
thanks for the reply. Usually, its hair breakage (without the roots), but very recently my scalp has been itchy and flaky because of which some hair is falling off with the roots. I am assuming that those that come off with the root are possibly due to the flaky scalp or dandruff. But, I dont have a flaky scalp all the time.

laksha

Dragooney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dragooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2002 at 12:09pm
Try to baby shampoo! This really works because since babies get germs easily and stuff in there hair, the baby shampoo can help a soar scalp, and kill germs and stuff.
Remember to get a brand name because the others isn`t worth a darn!
I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you...we are in charge of our life.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic