Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ladies, concerning female baldness

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ladies, concerning female baldness
    Posted: October 05 2002 at 12:34am
I have noticed that many women on this website are concerned about their hair thinning or falling out, or possibly even having alopecia. In many cases I am sure this is just a temporary condition. But what if it weren`t, what if you really lost all of your hair and went completely bald?------- Maybe you have noticed lately all of the lady fashion models, female rock singers or even ordinary college girls or working women that have close cropped buzz cuts or shave their heads bald! In Africa many women shave their heads bald, and increasingly you see the bald look amongst all races of women in the U.S.A. and other western countries! And many men are attracted to this look on women, especially if the woman dolls herself up with long earrings, makeup, sexy dresses, etc., to compliment her bald look! My lovely wife Monique, wears her hair ultra-short and occasionally shaves her head smooth and bald, and is incredibly pretty and sexy, you can really see her beautiful feminine features with the bald look! So ladies, by all means , keep your hair if you can, but if you do go bald, it shouldn`t stop you from being beautiful and feminine, having a boyfriend, husband, children, etc., or pursuing anything you want really, because ultra-short haired women or bald women are indeed chic and sexy and feminine!
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2002 at 9:36pm
Dear Johan, What a lovely message you have written! I am completely bald, I have total alopecia, and have no hair at all, including on my head! I have had this condition all my life,(I`m mid-thirties now), so I really appreciate a guy like you that`s loves the bald look on wome! You are so sweet! I recently got married to a great guy who also loves me bald and thinks I`m beautiful, like you said there are guys out there that find bald women very attractive! And I agree with you and your beautiful bald wife, a bald women can really looked chic ans sexy if she dolls herself up! Like your wife Monique, I love long earrings and beautiful dresses! Thank you so much Johan for your note! You are a lovely man, and my love to you and your wife!!!!!!!!!!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 12:56pm
Linda darling, You are inspirational to other bald women who have total alopecia! Have you ever heard of completely bald fashion models Jenny O or Margret Baker! They are very attractive feminine women who have made a good living as bald fashion models! Certainly the bald look on women can be one of the best styles for feminine ladies! Best wishes to you , beautiful lady, and much love!
Jennifer in Miami View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennifer in Miami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2002 at 10:12pm
Dear Johan, THANK YOU!!!! I am, like Linda , a woman who has had total alopecia for years and am also married to a great guy! I am so glad you find bald women beautiful!!!!!!!!!! Love , Jennifer!!!!
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 12:21am

Thank you Linda and Jennifer for responding! Also a thanks to Sandra, for writing on other hair talk sites about alopecia and bald women!
As you women know, I love bald women and find the style exceptionally attractive! I am fortunate to have a wife that sometimes shaves her head smooth and bald, and there really is nothing more sexy on a woman. Smooth skin on women, including on the head, just brings out a woman`s femininity, and you can see a woman`s features so well without hair, it increases a woman`s femininity! A beautiful woman wearing the bald look, or being smooth and bald due to alopecia totalis, is really ultra-feminine! The look makes the woman look submissive and vunerable, yet also independent and confident, the ultimate combination of a modern feminine woman! But mostly, women just look so beautiful bald, and the smooth skin is wonderful to touch, to caress, to kiss, it just makes a woman even more lovable and adorable!
Women who are permanently bald due to alopecia totalis, or due to the fact that some women are having all their hair removed with laser and electrolysis, are certainly ultra-feminine, they can wear any hair they want, but can also be smooth and bald whenever they want, and this must pleasing to the men that love smooth bald women, he knows his woman will always be bald for him! And knowing that many men love bald women, that is why I believe that women with alopecia totalis are fortunate women, they always have the ultra-feminine style!
Much love to you adorable bald women, you are ever so sexy, and obviously from your writings, good women as well!
Love,
Johan
Belinda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2002 at 7:45pm
Johan ,

Just reading the various sites on hair talk, you have started some interesting threads! And your description of why you love bald women is incredible, it`s beautiful really, it is enough to make me reach for the lather and the razor!

I wrote into your thread on the geneal hair site, I hope you read it! I, like your wife, also wear my hair ultra-short. I am divorced at present , with two kids, (girl 14, boy 12), but I am seeing a guy who likes my buzzcut,(he kiddingly sometimes calls me Sinead), and it is nice to be able to wear hair this short and know your guy likes it, to a woman, that is both fashionable and liberating!

I also found it fascinating that you wear your hair so long, and your wife wears her hair so short or shaves her head bald! That is not only truly asserting your individuality, but also your fashion sense, not to mention that there is something very sexy about a handsome very long haired guy, with a beautiful bald woman! Your daughters must think you are very hip! Also best wishes to your wife, I read she is pregnant! Best to all of you, and thanks for bringing up these subjects once again on this thread, the response has been great, it has made for enjoyable reading!!!

And also best of luck to the beautiful bald women with alopecia who have wriiten on this site, you are beautiful and sexy ladies!!!

Love and kisses !!!!!
belinda

Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 15 2002 at 11:13pm
Dear belinda,
Thanks so much for writing, you sound like a very hip lady and I bet you are beautiful in your buzzcut!
Love,
Johan
belinda View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2002 at 8:39pm
Johan
As I had mentioned to you on a different thread , I have a female cousin in Canada who is totally bald due to alopecia.I told her about these sites on the web, and she read all of the compliments given to bald women by the contributers, and also the statements by bald women themselves, she was very impressed! I told her to write in, her name is Carol from Toronto,Canada, I hope she writes in, she is a real doll, a very nice person, and a very beautiful bald lady her sense of fashion in regards to her clothing and jewelry is just superb, she is just a classy, lovely woman!
Best Wishes!
belinda
Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2002 at 12:23am
Dear belinda,
Wonderful, Carol sounds like a wonderful lady, I hope she writes in too! The permanently bald women with alopecia are the most experienced with baldness, there input is very much appreciated, and these women are so smooth and beautiful!
Love,
Johan
linda View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 9:04pm
Johan,
There are so many people who visit threads like this but don`t write anything. On the hair loss site there must be many women with alopecia totalis who have looked at the writings but don`t write a word about their problems, or for that matter, their pleasures with being bald. Myself, Jennifer and Sandy are alopecia women who have written in but no one else has even though I am sure many would like to write!

Ladies, If you are a woman who has alopecia totalis and are attempting to adjust to the world as a bald woman, please write! It could help you and it would be interesting to learn from each other !

Johan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 11:30pm
Hello bald Linda,
I have often wondered that too! You will see a thread with 352 visits or something like that, with less than 10 replies or whatever. It is amazing, even on the web, people are shy, they don`t want to write! I assume most of them are literate if they can read what we are writing.
But you can`t make people reply. Some of the people who have replied to the threads I have started, however, have been very interesting people! It has been good reading and some interesting ideas!
Later lovely bald Linda
Carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2002 at 6:45pm
Hi everyone~___hi everyone, i`m belinda`s canadian cousin, carol, so nice that all of you folks can appreciate us women without hair. i lost my hair in high school, it`s been 20 yrs. or so now, and you do make the adjustment to the state of baldness. i don`t even think about being bald much,i do everything that other women do! thanks so much for your positive attitudes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic