Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My story

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My story
    Posted: October 21 2002 at 5:43pm
hi, my name is marie and i`m 18 years old from Ontario Canada, last winter (2002) i was diagnosed with a sarcoma which is a really rare case of cancer, i had a lump on my cheek, to be cancer free i went through chemotheraphy, radiation, and surgery...the chemotheraphy made me lose my hair within a month and the radiotherapy caused a hair loss later in june but only at one big spot at the back of my head, although my hair is now about 2 inches long i relaized the impact hair loss has on ppl. i had long blond hair down to the middle of my back u can check out my pic that was taken in february b4 all of this happened http://profiles.yahoo.com/xoxo_marie_xoxo if u would like you can e-mail me at deshaies_marie@hotmail.com and i will take a pic soon after x-mas! i am looking forward to getting hair extensions
My hair loss has made my self esteem take a big down, because my cancer was located on my cheek i was really self conscious, in about a year i will be getting plastic surgery. To all of you out there who would like to conctact me, that are going through hair loss, that needs support, or answers, i am her to listen and support, i will be glad to help someone from my personnal experience
Albert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 7:50pm
Marie, I think you are a strong and beautiful lady, and I am very glad you got your cancer treated and are having plastic surgery on your cheek. Don`t worry about the hair, many beautiful women have short hair or are even bald becuse they have alopecia, and they have people and guys that love them and believe they are beautiful! Hair is the least important thing right now for you, you have to take care of your health, just do what the medical experts tell you, and you are in my prayers and sure many others who read this!
Love to you and best of luck!
BATU View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2002 at 10:13pm
MARIE YOU LOOK LIKE A BOWLING BALL AND I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE TO SUCK ****. HER BOYFRIEND HAS CANCER TOO AND HE IS AN OLD ****. SHE DUMPED HER OTHER BOYFRIEND TO BE WITH THE OLD **** AND THEN SUCKED OTHER GUYS **** AFTER THEY WERE TOGETHER. MARIE LOVES TO SUCK **** AND I`LL POST A NUDE OF HER IF YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE HER ****
Kitty Brite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kitty Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 3:49am
Marie you are pretty don`t let anyone tell you different. Batu, I`m not sure why you`re even posting or who let you in but I don`t like your attitude and i think you should be kicked off the board.

Even if you lost all your hair you still have a pretty face and i bet you could pull it off really well. Johan made a post not long ago in the concern of women who have lost all of their hair or are going through hair loss.
uzma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uzma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 2:13pm
Dear Marie

You have such a beautiful face, gorgeous eyes and great bone structure.
I`m sure you have a lovely smile as well.
You just hang on in there sweetheart and make sure you get the nicest extensions put in.

You are a very brave person and I respect you for trying to make the most of yourself after going through this illness and the treatment.

Isn`t it amazing how hardship brings out qualities we never knew we had...like patience, resilience and sensitivity to others.

I hope you have gained something of value even in this period of loss.

Hope you bloom and blossom and you hair grows back lush and more beautiful than ever.

Best wishes

Uzma
Uzi

BATU View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BATU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2002 at 5:22pm
MARIE DESHAIES HAS SUCKED MORE C O C K THAN THE THE OLD GUY FROM KFC. SHE HAD GREAT BONE STRUCTOR CAUSE SHES ALWAYS GOT A BONE IN HER MOUTH OR HER C U N T

SHES A CHEATING ***** WHO IS DATING A 33 YEAR OLD GUY EVEN THOUGH SHES ONLY 17 SICK F U C K S
Highland Colonel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Highland Colonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2002 at 4:30pm
Your posting is disgusting and most inconsiderate,
BATU. This is not what the forums are for, nor what the thread was started for. Marie, your picture is beautiful and reflects a beautiful personality. Thank you for
sharing this experience. I hope for the best for you and am sending you kisses of friendship and
compassion.

Colonel John Doe
Tina O View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tina O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 25 2002 at 11:15am
Dear Marie, keep the faith and don`t let anyone put you down, you will do just fine, and good luck with your hair and medical treatments!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic