Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to maintain style?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Topman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Topman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to maintain style?
    Posted: November 22 2014 at 2:22pm
Ok so basically I've got an issue. I go to the hairdressers each time and get a disconnected style shaved sides 2 and long top basically. The hairdresser thins it out slightly and takes some length of it and I really like the style. However, my hair grows really quickly and when its gets longer turns really frissy and thick and I find it really hard to style it. Some basically im asking how would you go about maintaining it. I was thinking about buying some thinning scissor and thinning the hair out which would still maintain the length at the top. Any help is appreciated cheers!
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2014 at 1:09pm
The super short sides look is pretty impractical for you, I'd think. It's always seemed to me that the opposite approach works best for people with thick hair that grows fast. Wear it really long and it will probably be easier to maintain. It would be thickest near the scalp and the weight will smooth that down while it will naturally thin out over the length. Just ponytail it or braid it or put it up for style. Long hair can really be much easier (and cheaper) than short to maintain.

Edited by Ricc - December 11 2014 at 1:10pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic