Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alyssa Milano

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2017 at 11:05pm
Originally posted by ssjockey ssjockey wrote:

That's just wrong...

Yeah, I don't think I'd be putting this in a list of her top ten looks, either.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2017 at 2:05am
Not bad for a change--but knowing it is all wigs/extensions kind of takes the kick away.
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2017 at 11:38am
It is like a car accident on the highway...you know you shouldn't look but you look anyway then regret it.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2017 at 4:17pm
it's one of those 'what were they thinking' situations...i think

JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2020 at 9:11am
So, reviving a format thread from a couple of years ago to show I was right and wrong. Right, because I said Alyssa chopped off her hair post-pregnancy because thinning due to hair loss so she could grow it back out. Wrong because I said she wouldn’t head all the way back to mid-back or below.

Needless to say, she’s reached mid-back and seems to be continuing to let it grow despite some post-COVID hair loss: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIo2T02A8gT/?igshid=14dpoitj8bvta
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic