Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Alba -- Shorter

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Alba -- Shorter
    Posted: March 13 2015 at 9:07pm
Not a major, major change, but she cut a decent amount off. Went from a few inches below her shoulders to maybe a couple above:

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2015 at 10:19pm
Looks to be about 4 or 5 inches cut off...I think I will like it better but I have a hard time telling from instagram pics
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2015 at 2:59am
are we sure that's her....not doubting her own tweets, but just an odd angle/pose....doesn't look like her...to me
p.s., not hating the hair...but she's had better.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2015 at 11:44am
This is a great length for her; I'm liking this< ="text/" ="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/5f9a7db9//helpers/preHelper.js">
HAWG
Ricc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ricc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2015 at 12:56pm
Jessica's got the kind of look that works well with either short or long styles. She's been a mother for awhile now and I guess a "mom bob" was inevitable. It should work for her, though.
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2015 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by P-nut gallery P-nut gallery wrote:

are we sure that's her....not doubting her own tweets, but just an odd angle/pose....doesn't look like her...to me
p.s., not hating the hair...but she's had better.

Yes, we are QUITE sure...
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2015 at 2:44pm
i looked at it again this morning, and yes....it is her, lol

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2015 at 9:02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic