Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Christi Paul CNN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Christi Paul CNN
    Posted: April 04 2015 at 11:37am
Christi Paul seems to be trying out bangs.  I call these non-commit bangs because so few are cut they can easily be blended into the longer pieces.
It is one of those things...if you like bangs, you will like it (like me), if you don't like bangs you will hate it.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2015 at 12:19pm
I'm a little on the fence about them, but leaning toward liking them. They kind of look like an add-on at the moment, but with a bit more styling I think they could look good. (Personally, I think she looks better with her hair around shoulder-length, but her hair looks magnificent at the length it is.)
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2015 at 12:31pm
I agree with Klaatu48, that Christi looks better with her hair shorter. I like to see her cut 4-5 inches off the length and go with the bangs for sure.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2015 at 3:41pm
I like bangs, but not these bangs. Shorter hair confirmed. Two thumbs down.
Who has more fun than people?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2015 at 12:48pm
No longer trying out bangs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuNk8B1CTVE
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2015 at 2:29pm
Bangs are still there. She's had them side swept since she had them cut.
Who has more fun than people?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic