Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carly Chaikin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carly Chaikin
    Posted: November 22 2015 at 2:22pm
Holy crap. If you ever watched the American TV show "Suburgatory," you know Carly Chaikin, who played blonde Dalia Royce. Here's how she looked at the 2013 "Teen Choice Awards":

ham1SMIHhFmY2GC.jpg

Here's how she looked at an awards show on November 17 2015:

carly-chaikin-hfpa-amp-instyle-celebrate-the-2016-golden-globe-award-season-ysabel-in-west-hollywood-111715.jpg
Who has more fun than people?
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2015 at 3:16pm
The blonde is a better look for her, I think, between these two. I think she went too far in the opposite direction.
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2015 at 4:16pm
I have to agree on this one...the the dark hair/blue eyes combo isn't too hard to take either

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 22 2015 at 11:35pm
She played a dumb rich girl on "Suburgatory." Perhaps the color change was meant to get her away from that role.
Who has more fun than people?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 5:15am
She can go either way in my mind
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 12:58pm
Color works for her role on "Mr. Robot". Oddly, on the show, you'll constantly be thinking "she and Kat Dennings should be sisters in something"...

Edited by JerkyFlea - November 24 2015 at 2:14pm
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2015 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by JerkyFlea JerkyFlea wrote:

Color works for her role on "Mr. Robot". Oddly, on the show, you'll constantly be thinking "she should and Kat Dennings should be sisters in something"...

....I never even realized that was her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic