Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cigarette smoke in hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Credence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Credence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cigarette smoke in hair
    Posted: January 17 2004 at 3:56am
Hi I was just wondering if cigarette smoke can damage your hair permanently. Went out last night on the town for my brothers birthday and came home smelling like an ashtray. Usually I would wash my hair as soon as I came home but I was a little lazy and went to bed with smoke through my hair. Anyway many thanks for any advice, take care and be well.

Warm regards
Sean
enfys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enfys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2004 at 4:28pm
Disclaimer: I don't smoke or go to pubs/clubs etc too often (underage), so this is just what I'm guessing and have learned from minimal experience.

I doubt that smoke would permanently damage your hair. I believe somkING can because you actually take in harmful chemicals yourself directly. I would tend to assume that the particles of smoke would just hang around on the surface and smell bad. I hope this helps a little
http://www.myspace.com/waltzin_with_the_open_sea
Ah-ha, a place I can soon add hair pics...once I do some
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic