Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Regenix & MSM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jacintha Devere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jacintha Devere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Regenix & MSM
    Posted: June 02 2004 at 1:07am
Hello, I'm Jacintha,

I WAS considering trying the "Regenix" hair clinic here in L.A. but have decided against it. I have not heard any positive comments about the treatment which, apart from taking an awful long time, is apparently VERY expensive. Seems to be a total waste of money!

I have started taking a dietary supplement called MSM (bought at Trader Joe's market, their quality is very good). It's supposed to support hair & skin, among other things - we'll see. If it doesn't work (I'll give it a couple of months) I'll just cut my hair short (when I used to have short hair it seemed to shed far less).

Iam post-menopausal and NOT on HRT. I have always lost quite a lot of weight, but the hair-loss had started even before I lost the weight. I don't have any bald spots (thank God!).

I have never used Rogaine (I heard one can get awful scalp itching as a side effect, and I couldn't stand that) and Propecia is apparently a "men only" product - PITY!!!

Grateful to hear anybody's comments,

TIA, Jacintha
Jazzy
bono View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bono Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2004 at 6:51pm
Good decision to not start Regenix. They scammed me, would not give me the promised refund after the 30 day trial. They encouraged me to use it for the full 30 days and then call them, then said I had to return the unused product WITHIN the first 30 days to get a refund. Any company that uses these tactics does not even believe in the product themselves.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic