Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shedding concerns

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nosferatu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nosferatu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shedding concerns
    Posted: July 19 2004 at 11:20am
I've noticed that when I shed (normally after I take a shower and comb my hair out) There are plenty of normal length hairs, but I also notice a fair amount of short hairs with the root still attached :( this deeply concerns me. Is this normal?? Please respond!

~N
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2004 at 8:48pm
Wow.. I've never experienced what you have, Nosferatu. As far as I know, normal shedding involves fully-matured long hairs. Do you deal with stress or other hair-loss-related things? Does your scalp deal with a lot of friction?
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2004 at 10:25am
Most people have some hair on their head that never grows long, for instance, permanent wispies on the hairline. Some people have a lot of these throughout their scalp. This could just be normal for you, if it's not something that suddenly started happening.

Late summer is the time we normally shed our undercoats.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Sher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2004 at 8:37am
Wow I hear you about the roots and all coming out. I had this problem TERRIBLE !!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic