Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair loss since 15 and 20 now i need help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Danie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair loss since 15 and 20 now i need help!
    Posted: November 21 2004 at 9:14pm
Okay basically i shaved my head when i was 15 and noticed it wasn't growing so good on the front sides, anyway my dad gave me some tips since he was bald like pat your hair dry use light shampoos and wash daily. They didnt work so i went to a doctor and he recomende rogain and that didnt work then they recomended propesia or something that had very bad side effects so i avoided that. Now im 20 and its really hard to comb my hair i just look bald u can see through my hair when it is wet. I have tried everything. doctors checked my thyroid it was fine they. All i have been told is that its because of my jeans. My dad and grandfather are both bald and it looks as if im comming along the same way. What can i do??? I take a multi vitamin each day...
christopher27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christopher27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 5:15pm
Hi, I really think that the following can probably help. Saw Palmetto, Nettle (an herb), MSM (makes hair thick), drinking Aloe Vera Juice (I drink the one from Trader Joe's and it's organic), and colloidal minerals from a natural source (plant sourced). Also, put Hyaluronic Acid on the thinning part topically (buy online).

When you drink the aloe vera...put the mix the minerals inside of it because I believe the aloe vera increases the absorption of other things. Aloe Vera increases our cell rejuvenation, and circulation, and it's also anti-bacterial/viral/fungal.

Eating healthier is also really good. For example, blending vegetables and fruit drinks everyday using a blender (a good one). This way we can get our vitamins naturally...minerals on the other hand, I believe, have to be supplemented because of our mineral deficiency in the soil.

These are treatments that I have learned of because of my own hairloss and they have all helped.

God Yahweh bless.
christopher27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christopher27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2004 at 5:19pm
One more thing. Always use organic vegetables and fruits because the herbacides and things on the traditionally grown one's can be harmful. If you have to use traditional grown one's ie, Ralphs, Stater Brothers, use a vegetable wash and wash them good.

:))
mbhames View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbhames Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2005 at 12:03am
hi seem to have the same problem as you , I have had every test in the book & still the hairlos continues, started when I was 23 I'm not 27 & it's been shedding very constantly - I'm still looking for an answer, I'll try the MSM & Aloe Vera & see how that goes, if anything works for you PLEASE let me know :)
Trotter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Trotter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2005 at 1:13pm
Greetings,   I never thought I'd see the day when It would start growing In instead of falling out. I've been on this new apparently one of a kind Natural mineral suppliment for 10 weeks now and I'll be darned, It's working, After all these years. Apparently It re-adjusts, feeds and rejuvinates the body to enable hair growth.

Edited by administrator - August 13 2006 at 9:11am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic