Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

white hair and i''''m only 20!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ghaleon_EME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghaleon_EME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: white hair and i''''m only 20!
    Posted: March 11 2005 at 4:28pm
ok, so i''''m a 20 year old male, and i''''m a pretty hairy dude.

i''''ve always had the tendency to ''''shed'''' but i''''ve never thought anything of it because it''''s been happening for years and there is still no visible hair loss.

But just this year I started seeing white hairs, and it looks as if i''''m getting more and more of them all the time. Is this normal? could it be a medical condition?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

-Alex
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2005 at 4:47am
It's probably normal, especially if people in your family tend to grey early. I have a grey streak at the back of my hair that's been there since high school. *shrugs* If it bothers you, dye over it. Otherwise, don't worry.
More awesome than a manatee!
Ghaleon_EME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ghaleon_EME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2005 at 1:19am
that's good to hear, thanks alot!
vijay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vijay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2005 at 7:52am
take iron content food or tablet

take biotin 1000mcg tablet daily

if u want more tips mail me
mpvijay@indiainfo.com

bye sister

dont worry ok
MP VIJAYKHANNA
xxpinkgalzxx View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxpinkgalzxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2005 at 3:42am

I've white hair when I'm only 7

but then they disappear...

I found myself today...
Sharyg11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sharyg11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 9:18pm

Premature white hair is usually a genetic thing. My father had alot of gray hair since he was 15, and so did all his brothers. By the time he was 40 his hair was almost completely white. It was never a problem for him thought. He is very handsome and women thought it was sexy. Keep you hair in a short clean cut, and it will look good.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic