Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Roma Downey's hair on cover of People Mag

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jen Bahney View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jen Bahney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Roma Downey's hair on cover of People Mag
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:38pm
Hey, you long hair lovers! Check out the new issues of People Magazine. Roma Downey's hair looks gorgeous! I cut out the photo and pinned it on my wall at home for incentive. My hair is about the same color (a little lighter) and about four inches shorter than hers. I hope to be her length in another year or so.There's a photo of her in the article with shoulder-length hair from 1994. She's done a great job growing it out.Related Link:Bowers-Bahney Communications
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:39pm
> I cut out the photo and pinned it on my wall at home for> incentive.How ironic, Jen -- I did the same thing!!! I think Roma's hair is just gorgeous. . .when I finally got the chance to watch "TBA" after a few months' absence, I was shocked to see how much it had grown. Hmmm. . .do you think she's taking Viviscal?! LOL! :)
Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:50pm
I think she got hair extentions. Does anyone agree?Tom
:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic