Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Monica's new do

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Erica View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erica Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Monica's new do
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
So, what do you all think of Monica Lewinsky's new hairdo?
Jimmy S. View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimmy S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
> If you are referring to what I saw last night on Barbara Walters, then the answer is, not much! My opinion is that if she is going to be making millions with interviews and book sales, it seems she could afford to have her hair styled. I do not know the first thing about styling hair, but I guarantee you I could have done better than that.Jimmy S.
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
I was less than impressed with Monica's new hairstyle. The slicked-back look is definitely not my favorite, but then again, I'm sure she has to deal with far more pressing problems than her hair! ;)
BB View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
Monica has naturally curly hair, who wore it naturally until the scandel erupted. I think she wore her hair well last night and througout her entire ordeal. Obviously, she was going for a different look on the interview last night to portray a different image which we have become accustomed to in the past little while. I applaud her for doing what she wants. I hope she'll grow out her relaxed hair now and go back to the natch. She's a beautiful person with a great spirit. Perhaps , because I'm a Canadian (woo hoo!) I 'm not as bitter toward her as many Americans are. No matter what we have to remember that she is still human...with a great head of hair at that.
Regina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Regina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
While I personaly dont like the slicked back look, I think it complimented her features nicely. I thought it was a little peculiar at first but I got used to it. I think its a vast improvement from the huge hair she has been wearing.Regina
wild orhcid salon san luis obispo
Slick Look Lover View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Slick Look Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:42pm
When you think about it, the "slicked back look" is quite appropriate and symbolic for Ms. Monica. I think it symbolizes her tie to "Slick Willie". And speaking of her relationship with the President, it makes you wonder where she got the hair gel for the look. Yes, there's something about Monica.
Clare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
I saw on a commercial for the interview, that Monica was referred to as one of the most famous women in the world. I guess, for me, in my mind, I prefer to think of her as "infamous".Clare> When you think about it, the "slicked back> look" is quite appropriate and symbolic for Ms.> Monica. I think it symbolizes her tie to "Slick> Willie". And speaking of her relationship with> the President, it makes you wonder where she got the> hair gel for the look. Yes, there's something about> Monica.
Clare
David Justin Lynch View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David Justin Lynch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
> So, what do you all think of Monica Lewinsky's new> hairdo?It is terrible. It is much too short. Of course, shorthaired women are prima facie undesirable, ab initio.DAVID, Esquire
H. Taylor View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote H. Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
> It is terrible. It is much too short. Of course,> shorthaired women are prima facie undesirable, ab> initio.> DAVID, EsquireI certainly never thought I'd run into legalese on a board discussing hair politics, unless a situation arose in which a tort was committed or a breach of contract occurred!!!David, you come out very strongly against short-haired women, and so I question you as to what you would do if a significant other to whom you were attracted suddenly cut her hair. Would you then find her unappealing? Just curious. . . .
Sherry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
I haven't read all of the other posts below, but I thought that her new look was very polished and in tune with the times. When big fluffy 'friends' layers were in, that's what she wore, but now, those layers are gone on both her and other knowing people! I thought she looked great!Sherry> So, what do you all think of Monica Lewinsky's new> hairdo?
Holly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Holly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
DavidHere we go again..I got to ask, are you and "Andy" the same person? How old/young are you, anyhow? When you're brave enough to tell us, let us know.
melissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:43pm
YUCK
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic