Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lara Spencer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lara Spencer
    Posted: April 13 2016 at 6:53am
This morning, Lara's hair is a little shorter, a little darker and styled a little softer, straighter.

Not really news if it were anyone else except she seems to be one of those people who no what they do different they look the same.

Edited by Hal - April 14 2016 at 6:58am
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2016 at 9:55am
don't you mean Lara Spencer?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 13 2016 at 7:59pm
I didn't see Lara this morning, but her hair looked straighter and less voluminous than usual yesterday, like she had removed extensions.

Who has more fun than people?
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2016 at 8:38am
Thanks SS, I fixed it.

Kramer, I might agree with you but its so I just can't.... and given her hair history of YEARS and YEARS of sameness I think she just darkened it a little and found a flat iron. I personally don't hate it but some thing about where its parted isn't working for her.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic