Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Grey Hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
B View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grey Hair
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:45pm
I an 45 years old. My hair is white. I started dying my hair when I was about 33 years old. Alot if people think I am in my late 20's. I am really tired of dying it. If I stop dying it, then people will guess my real age. It feels so nice when they are way off.
Kelly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:47pm
> I an 45 years old. My hair is white. I started dying> my hair when I was about 33 years old. Alot if people> think I am in my late 20's. I am really tired of dying> it. If I stop dying it, then people will guess my real> age. It feels so nice when they are way off.I understand what you mean. You must also face reality no matter how much you dye your hair, your true age is going to show sometime soon. I know it feels good when people think that you are 20-30 years younger than you really are. If you feel that it is time for you to let your grey show, then do it. Give these people a surprise. I have seen a lot of women with grey hair in their late 20's and 30's and I must say they look beautiful. No matter what you do, make sure you do it for yourself. You have to see yourself every morning when you wake. I am positive that you will still look young.
The present is the past tomorrow. :)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic