Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

something to really think of

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Diane from Canada View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane from Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: something to really think of
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:52pm
When we are true to ourselves and love ourselves we gain the confidence to overcome any temptation that we don't want to happen to our hair.In fact when we have achieve all this we are the ones that influences others.
Dave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:52pm
> When we are true to ourselves and love ourselves we> gain the confidence to overcome any temptation that we> don't want to happen to our hair.Diane,I agree. Just saying "No" (to suggestions to do somethingwhich we don't want) can be empowering.> In fact when we have achieve all this we are the ones> that influences others.I have found that the process of growing my hair long hasbeen an enlightening experience, not only for what I havelearned about the technical aspects of its care, but alsoabout human nature as it has been expressed by other'sreactions to my hair and by their interactions with me.Dave
David M Squires
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic