Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

no idea?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tiffany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiffany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: no idea?
    Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:55pm
Hi, my name is tiffany, and in about 3 weeks i will be atending my first prom, but i have no idea what to do with my hair, im a blonde with about medium length, if you have any ideas please e-mail me at mmmbop0107@aol.com, thanks!!
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 11 2000 at 8:55pm
Hi Tiffany,I am emailing your privately.For anyone else with a need to know about Proms, there is a link to the Prom Hairstyles section on HB below.Best wishes,Karen> Hi, my name is tiffany, and in about 3 weeks i will be> atending my first prom, but i have no idea what to do> with my hair, im a blonde with about medium length, if> you have any ideas please e-mail me at> mmmbop0107@aol.com, thanks!!Related Link:Prom Hairstyles
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic